My Mini Me and Me

My Mini Me and Me
Mackenzie holding a picture of me when I was 3....she is now 3

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sibling love

Blog hop!!!! This picture is of my half sister Cassidy!! She is 16 years younger then me. Until she came along I had been an only child. Talk about a change! As if that wasn't enough my mother gave my sister up for adoption. Luckily my aunt adopted her.... so now she became my cousin. Ugh. She always grew up knowing I was her sister and never questioned it. However 2 years ago she was told the truth. Now she is happy because she finally understands why I am her sister. I haven't been able to see my sister since October because of Mackenzie's tragedy. I miss her soooooo much. I hope she knows how much I love her!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment