My Mini Me and Me

My Mini Me and Me
Mackenzie holding a picture of me when I was 3....she is now 3

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Getting to know us!



My name is Rochelle and I am 25 years old. I live in North Canton Ohio. Here is what I look like

I am single and have been for pretty close to 4 years.....I have been on dates but nothing serious. So I am here because this whole dating world isnt my thing....dating on the internet....going to bars....not my thing. I have the "dream" of meeting a guy through a great friend and then having a group of great people in my life. I know a "dream" but it is one of mine.....anyhow..... I love photography and am trying to get better at it......someday it will be another "dream" of mine. I also love to cook, watch movies, and travel. I work full time helping adults with disabilities and I can honestly say I LOVE what I do. BUt enough about me....



My daughter Mackenzie will be 4 in April (a week after my birthday). This is her beautiful face!


Mackenzie has never met her father and as far as she and I are conserned she is better off for now. She has had some very "tricky" stuff happen to her this past year that no little girl should EVER have to go through....but thats for another post. She goes to "school" and LOVES it. At school she met her best friend who everyone calls her twin. They met in the 1 year old room and eveyone used to get them confused and sometimes still do. Mackenzie is very into baby dolls, art,music, gymnastics, and any outdoor activity. She is a very fun loving easy going little girl and I love her to death!

Well there is a little bit about getting to know us. Now I hope we can all get to know you all some too!


No comments:

Post a Comment